Granted, it’ s late. But all is not (yet) lost.
There’s still time for you to pull it out of the fire.
You can still snag a seat at a table. A good table. At a great spot. (One that won’t make it seem like you only booked it now.)
Date 1 – The Market
- Grab a glass of wine at Vineyards – a cozy basement spot – and grab an appetizer
- Once you’re done, bundle up and take a walk through the cobble-stoned courtyards between George, York and Clarence Streets. (Make sure to stop for a quick selfie at the Ottawa sign.)
- Warm up by popping into the Gordon Harrison Canadian Landscape Gallery
- Enjoy a late seating at any of the following:
- Hail an Uber, Lyft, or taxi home
Date 2 – Centretown
- Start with a 5-à-7 cocktail at Riviera (if there is a spot at the bar) or enjoy happy hour at BierMarkt
- Stroll amongst the Winterlude installations on Sparks Street
- Warm up by walking through the art-filled atrium of 150 Elgin
- Fill your tummies with deliciousness at:
Date 3 – Westboro / West Willington
- Start with pics under the illuminated trees outside All Saints Anglican Church
- Cross the street to grab a quick drink at Lexington
- Stay there for great BBQ, or make your way to one of the following:
- Work off the calories with a visit to West Park Bowling … or any other creative way you can think of.
Happy Valentine’s Day.